Happy New Year!
Since it’s 2018, I thought I’d begin with ten things that you may or may not know about me. I have yet to do a post like this and felt it was necessary if you’re new to the blog or following along and also thought it would be a fun way to start off the new year! So here goes!
- I am SUPER OCD. I’ve gotten a little better since having a child but I still tend to clean up three or four times a day, at the least. I’ve stopped mopping daily, so thats an improvement.
- I’m Italian and love pasta but my New Mexican roots have Mexican food winning every time! I mean who doesn’t love chips and queso? and that authentic green chile?
- I take millions of pictures, yet Corbin’s baby book is slacking! I have a resolution to be better this year and to actually document everything!
- I can’t wink. No matter how hard I try, I just look ridiculous!
- I’m super self conscious of the sunspot under my right eye. Even if I don’t wear make up for the day, I always try to cover it.
- Sweet tea over coke any day!
- I am extremely passionate about elderly people, children and animals. I try to help each as much as possible.
- I LOVE Jesus and am so thankful for the beautiful life he’s given to me and for his unfailing love and daily grace.
- My family is my world, this also includes Oliver and London (our frenchies).
- When I am happy or genuinely excited, I have a crooked smile. One of my good friends told me when we were younger that the man I would marry would fall in love with my crooked smile. She was right because it is one of the very first things that Conrad noticed about me. Second to my extremely good looks, of course! 😉
I hope you enjoyed reading my 10 silly things and hope they made you smile! Have a wonderful rest of your day and don’t forget to eat your black eyed peas for good luck! Wishing you lots of love, health and happiness in 2018!
Photography By: Hannah Berry Photography