Anyone else so happy the weekend is here? I don’t know about you but I’ve never met a Friday I didn’t love!
Camilla is a whole three months today! I can’t believe it, y’all! Part of me feels like we’ve had her here forever and the other feels like she was barely born. So crazy how infancy works. One minute they are sleeping 20 hours a day and the next you’re putting away those newborn clothes and listening to sweet giggles. Insert all the sad eyes regarding those cute newborn clothes. It really does fly by and gets a lot easier in the meantime, especially if you’re a first time mom following along. Soak it in, thats all I’ve got to say! You blink and they are a little bit older and need you a little less.
Okay, before I start crying, let’s get to the good stuff!
Holy moly there are some awesome inventions out there since even having Corbin! I figured I would share my top 10 favorites for you and products that I use every day and LOVE!
10. Wubbanub Pacifier– The binky of all binkies. Loved these with Corbin too!
9. Baby Shusher– Just the best kept secret thats really no longer a secret. This portable sound machine is like a dream, literally. I turn this on and Camilla is asleep in minutes. It’s so good, I am nearly asleep in minutes too! You need this mama’s!
8. Mamaroo Swing– Still the best swing on the market IMO. It’s currently on sale too-BONUS!! It has 5 or 6 different movement settings, a dock for music from your phone or iPod, and is easy to clean. Corbin and Cam have lived in this thing! Always remember to buckle them up, especially when they are able to roll! **
7. Copper Pearl Car Seat Cover and swaddle blankets– Another product I didn’t have with Corbin that has changed my life. They are SO SOFT and the carseat cover doubles as a nursing cover as well. Such a good baby shower gift too! I have two covers I swap out and use the blankets daily!
6. Nose Frida– OMG I cannot believe I’m adding this to the list but it is a game changer. I refused to use this with Corbin but use it daily with Camilla. It’s 100 times better than the dreaded bulb sucker and I feel is much more sanitary. Once you get over the idea of sucking boogers out of your kids nose, it really isn’t so bad! 😉
5. Halo Bassinet– Camilla sleeps in this next to our bed every night. It has a few different settings for soothing, and makes me feel comfortable knowing she’s right next to us. Love how it also adjusts to the height of the bed and is convenient in that it swivels and the sides slide down to enable picking her up and laying her back down.
4. Haakaa Silicon Breast Pump– If you’re breastfeeding, this is life! Seriously, it helps maintain milk production, and keeps waste at bay. I use it on the opposite side when nursing during every feeding and its allowed me to store and freeze milk.
3. Dock-A-Tot– For co-sleeping or travel this is a must! Easy to maneuver and I actually carry it from room to room if Camilla is sleeping or wants to play under her gym. Also, she only wakes up once at night and a big part I believe is due to this product.
2. Owlet Monitor– Worth every penny IMO. It alerts you on your phone if something is wrong with baby by giving O2 levels and heart rate at your finger tips at all times and gives peace of mind when transitioning baby to crib at night or during nap time.
1. Doona– The greatest invention to date. A carseat/stroller combo. Pricey, but SO stinkin worth it. I LOVE this thing and would buy it again twice.
There are a few more products I could list that I swear by and love, but these are the most consistent in our every day routine. Hoping this is a helpful list if you’re in the market for baby items or gifts! Send me any questions regarding any of the above if you have them in the comments and have a lovely weekend, friends!