Being a mom is the best job in the world. Even on those days that I need more coffee in my cup, this mom gig is more than worth it and this year is even more special because I am mama to TWO! I have such a full heart in this season of motherhood and just feel grateful. I can’t believe Mother’s Day is a week away and that Camilla will be three whole months old. Just doesn’t seem possible and it’s hard to believe how fast these babies of mine are growing. Literally soaking it all in because I know they will be teenagers in the blink of an eye! I’m also excited to celebrate my sweet mom! She is one in a million and I am so thankful for all of her love, sacrifices growing up, and now help! Ha! She is the best and we are so blessed by her and the gift of the precious Glammy she is! I hope we can spoil her on her special day!
Therefore, I thought today I’d share a few ideas to shower the one who raised you, boo! Whether you’re celebrating your mother, aunt, sister, or friend, there are gifts for everyone at all different price points.
1. Dainty Initial Necklace: Love this under $30
2. Cozy Robe: Great option and under $25
3. A gift certificate to her favorite spa for a massage or mani/pedi.
4. Coffee Maker: This Nespresso coffee maker is a fan favorite.
5. Travel Steamer: For the mom on the go, this steamer is under $40 and a great option.
6. Tory Burch: These Miller sandals are some that she’ll live in forever. Pricey but worth every penny.
7. One word: Dyson. Only the best hair dryer known to man.
8. The comfiest pajamas I’ve ever put on my body. She’ll love them too.
9. Mama ring: Cute and simple and something she can wear every day.
11. Give her something she can look at for years to come with this pretty frame and add your favorite family photos.
12. For the chef in the family, how cute are these MacKenzie-Childs baking dishes?
13. Start her day in the word with this devotional and write a sweet note inside.
14. Super mom dish towel so cute and fun to add to a gift too.
15. For gardening or the gym, these headphones are wireless and easy to take everywhere.
16. The cutest “mama” necklace in three metal choices, here.
17. The comfiest and cutest tees for mom.
18. This for the lady who loves to cook.
19. Her favorite fragrance in this amazing set.
20. Shari’s Berries and Tiff’s Treats are also great options. Especially if you aren’t able to spend the day together.
21. Personalized cutting board.
22. Kitchen utensil and iPad dock.
23. Cute coffee mug.
24. The most amazing planner that will keep her busy days organized.
25. Keep all of her pretties organized with this jewelry organizer.
There are so many great gifts out there and I hope this list gave you some insight and an idea of what to get mom this year. I am also praying for those of you who may have lost your mom recently and/or who may be without your loved ones this Mother’s Day. Praying for peace and comfort for you and hoping that you will soon be reunited with the ones you love most if distance keeps you from celebrating together. For those of us lucky enough to see and spend the holiday together, I pray we will soak in these precious moments and remember to value the quality time we’ve been given. To new moms, seasoned moms, grandmothers, aunts, and those who are like mothers to us, hats off to you! May you know how wonderful you are today and each day in between and how grateful we are for each of you in our lives.
Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day!